The service of a social media manager, who can set up and optimize school’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content, is urgently needed.
Location: Lagos State
Recruiter: Jemi Neil
Job Category: Advertising and PR
Job Type: Full Time
Our client in the education sector is seeking to employ the services of a qualified and competent social media manager. The Social Media Manager is to represent the school by building a social media presence for its brand. The Social Media Manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. He/she would also engage influencers, manage the community by responding to comments, and oversee customer service across all platforms.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing school’s pages within each social media platform.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and build strong advocacy within the ecosystem.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize school’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies.
- Selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develop media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Developing and reviewing content (press releases, articles, etc.) on all channels on behalf of the school.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion.
- Enhance the school’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- And all other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- A minimum of four (2) years of experience in social media, corporate advertising, marketing, and relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications).
- Strong creativity & innovation with good business acumen.
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organization.
- Excellent understanding of the use of social media.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
To apply, click here