The LAUTECH Muslim Graduates Association (LAUMGA), in preparation for her forthcoming National Convention, which holds from Friday, 2nd to Sunday, 4th of April 2021, hereby invites bonafide and registered Muslim students of LAUTECH to apply for the forthcoming undergraduate merit award.
LAUMGA scholarship scheme is aimed at recognising and promoting academic excellence within the Ummah and quality manpower development in the country.
This is one of the many ways LAUMGA demonstrates her rich corporate social responsibility.
Eligible Levels and Departments:
- 500 Level Students in the 6 Faculties plus Medicine
- 400 Level Students in the 6 Faculties plus Medicine
- 300 Level Students in the 6 Faculties plus Medicine
- 200 Level Students in the 6 Faculties plus Medicine
- Current 100 Level Students in the 8 Faculties (Including Faculty of Food and Consumer Science as well as Faculty of Computing Science) plus Medicine
How to Apply:
Eligible students with CGPA greater than 4.00 should submit their latest academic results (Signed and Stamped by the Head of Department) to the LAUMGA National secretariat at LAUTECH Central Masjid, along with the photocopy of their student identity cards.
- Dr. M. Abdul-Hammed (08069151819)
- Sister Madeenah Akinboade (08164103666).
2019 LAUMGA Scholars who are currently in 200L-500L are also eligible to reapply.
Deadline: Sunday, March 21, 2021
For sponsorship and partnership:
LAUTECH Muslim Graduates’ Association (LAUMGA)
Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC