The management of the Yusjib College of Health Science and Technology, Ilorin, is inviting interested and suitably qualified applicants for admission into its various accredited health science and technology programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Kwara-based health science and technology institution is a newly government approved tertiary college devoted to excellence and the promotion of health education.
Located in Ilorin, and fully accredited by the Kwara State government; the practical intensive college seeks to train potential health workers in their chosen fields of practice to include: Community Health, Public Health, Pharmacy, Health Information Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Health Education and Physical Therapy.
Why study at YUSCOHTECH?
- The college is supported by the Yusjib Industrial Medicare, a leading NHIS accredited hospital to facilitate students’ industrial practice.
- Yuscohtech offers students an opportunity to access global resources in teaching and research.
- The college’s curriculum is developed to combine scientific methodologies with innovative and forward-thinking approach of a modern institution.
- With high expectations from Yuscohtech graduates, the college puts in place supportive and stimulating environment in which students can reach their full potential.
- In addition to the hospital facility for advanced career development, the college provides cutting-edge research laboratories and unrivalled resources across disciplines, as well as personal and welfare support, academic guidance and a sense of community throughout students academic year.
- Students can access potential employers through the school management network.
How to apply:
For details on admission requirements and updates on academic calendar, visit the YUSCOHTECH website via link.
Or, call: +234 803 358 6890, 0805-443-6566