Greenbles #SmartFarm BOOTCAMP is an agribusiness e-learning platform for growth stage agriprenuers and farm growers with practical experience.
The training will be hosted online and onsite with an objective to expose participants to sustainable methodology and technology enables services to increase productivity and revenue.
Who we are and what we do:
- We are an agrictech startup leveraging tech to help farmers increase their revenue.
- We presently have 96 active young smartFarmers.
- We promote and supply more than 10+ made in Naija SME Food brands
We Sponsor Young Farmers club at secondary school level in Lagos.
- We have trained and mentored over 200 agriprenuers on Smart agricultural practice over the period of 4 years.
- We have also hosted 12 Master classes on agribusiness value chain to young entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
What you should know about the #Smartfarm BOOTCAMP
- Participants will be accommodated during the practical modules based on crop choice and specialty.
- The Online modules will be facilitated by agric experts and sponsored by partners.
- In addition, participants will take a tour to various farm settlement and processing facility to learn and adopt smart agricultural practice on 10 acres of farmland.
- 10 participants will be selected to pitch at the demo day in Lagos.
See fliers and posters below for more details.