JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS: Elpida Consulting, a firm based in Lekki Peninsula, seeks to engage the services of an Executive Assistant.
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staffAct as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Proximity to Location(Victoria Island)