JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS: Mahfas Investment Limited, a real estate and construction firm in Nigeria seeks to engage the services of an Executive Assistant.
JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS
Seniority level: Associate
Industry: Leasing Real Estate
Employment type: Full-time
Job functions: Administrative
The ideal candidate is a male that would provide top-level assistance for high level executives. He should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments for MD
Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Help with daily time management; reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the MD, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant (at least 2 years work experience)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality as you will often be party of confidential information
- BSc or equivalent. (Bachelor of Law (LLB) is an added advantage
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- Active listening skill
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Tact and diplomatic
Send and email with corresponding documents to jobs.mahfas.com to apply for this role.