JOB VACANCY IN HAMBURG, GERMANY: Publicis Groups, a global agency partner for NIVEA, seeks to engage the services of an Executive Assistant.
Publicis Groupe is the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally.
For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model designed to help transform NIVEA’s communication model from a TV centric approach to one rooted in the consumer journey leveraging the range of touchpoints and channels that are relevant to consumers today.
In order to do that we must bring together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand.
This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
As an Executive Assistant, you are an important member of our senior management team, contributing to the efficiency of our agency by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO and the executive team.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Diary management, including arranging meetings, briefings and events, anticipating and managing competing commitments
- Travel management/arrangements, including visas.
- Completing online expense claims and assisting with approval process.
- Administration: Working closely with the office management
- Communicating with media owners, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Formatting PowerPoint presentations
- 2+ years of administrative / office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as time-management capabilities
- Talent in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with vendors, client and co-workers
- Comfortable working with top-level executive management team and handling sensitive and confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
- Highly organized and confident working independently on tight deadlines
- Strong ability to think fast on your feet as well as an innate ability to proactively prepare for and predict issues before they arise
- Proficient use of Outlook
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, furthermore knowledge in Photoshop and Adobe Spark would be a plus.
- Experience in agency environment is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Why work with us;
- Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand.
- An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
- A generous office at the heart of Hamburg.
- An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg.
- An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions.
- All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together.
Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority.
All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.