JOB VACANCY IN DUBLIN: Kellogg Europe, one of the most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and Europe, is seeking to engage the service of a qualified candidate who can serve in full capacity as an Executive Assistant to the president.
Date posted: Jan 26, 2022
Job Req ID: 6290
Category: Bus. Unit Lead & Admins
Position: Executive Assistant to the President, Kellogg Europe
Role Type: One-year contract
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker?
Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of.
We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Crunchy Nut, Nutri-Grain and Pringles.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Dublin Airport Central reflects that.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As the Executive Assistant to the President of Kellogg Europe you will deliver exceptional results by:
- Managing the Presidents’ inbox and diary extensively.
- You will organize virtual and in-person internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations while ensuring the President stays current on all communications and deadlines, oftentimes responding on his behalf.
- Striving to deeply understand the company’s goals by working closely with the President, his European Lead Team, the Global Executive Committee and Admin Network to ensure that his time and focus is organized accordingly.
- As lead co-ordinator of the high-level Key Dates Calendar for Kellogg Europe, on behalf of the President and European Leadership Team, you will work with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to draft, deliver and monitor changes to the annual key meetings plan.
- Delivering complex international travel itineraries including drafting agendas, booking flights, hotels, ground transfers and managing all other logistics to ensure the President is briefed and prepared ahead of all trips, meetings and events.
- Responsible for Cost Centre administration including budget inputs, phasing and cost control for the President’s Office.
- This also includes day-to-day financial administration e.g. processing purchase orders, invoice receipting and credit card reconciliation using a variety of IT systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, presentation and meeting materials.
- You can compile & edit briefing materials and synthesize information into executive summaries outlining key business & communication insights.
- Ensuring email lists, org charts, project and people files and several online administrative systems are regularly maintained and current.
- You will be the best practice ambassador of our systems and processes.
- You are the lead Admin of the European and Dublin based Admin team, chairing regular catch-ups to keep the team up to date on business priorities and processes while fostering an open forum to address issues and problem solve as they arise.
- Occasional Project Management as required.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- An experienced career Executive Assistant with 8+ years’ experience supporting at CEO or General Manager level.
- Able to perform brilliantly in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- You are resourceful, enthusiastic and enjoy a challenge
- You are an outstanding organiser displaying exceptional foresight who can anticipate, visualise and determine what is needed before it becomes obvious.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, are self-directed and can take the initiative without knowing everything upfront.
- You must be flexible around time, there may be occasions when working outside of core hours is required.
- Courageous with an ability to interact with senior level executives and all levels of the organization, stepping up to address difficult issues and challenging appropriately.
- Exceptional stakeholder management is a key skill required to be successful in this role.
- Display Nimble Learning and seek information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to understand the Directors’ goals and actively find ways to executing these goals and improve processes along the way.
- Open to occasional travel if required.
- You are digitally fit and very comfortable managing face to face and virtual meetings via Microsoft Teams and other platforms.
- You are proficient in MS Office 365 suite particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Yammer, Teams, OneNote and associated Apps.
- You are familiar with SAP Purchase to Pay, Online booking tools, Concur Travel & Expense and a plethora of other business Apps and online tools.
Apply and come join the team via: