JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS: Oando plc, a multi-national company, is seeking to engage the service of a qualified candidate who can serve in full capacity as a personal assistant to the deputy group chief executive in Lagos Nigeria.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive
Functional Area: Deputy Group Executive Office
Seniority level: Entry level
Industry: Oil and Gas
Employment type: Full-time
Job functions: Administrative
JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS
Overall Purpose of Job:
The Personal Assistant to the Deputy Group CE provides time management, administrative and general secretarial support for the office of the DGCE of Oando.
The P.A. primarily assists the DGCE in managing his daily itinerary by updating his work calendar and scheduling/co-coordinating his business meetings and appointments, business travel or other arrangements on his behalf.
He/she also attends to the general administration of the DGCE’s Office by processing all incoming/outgoing mails, screens telephone calls and visitors, maintains filings and other record management systems, and ensures general upkeep of the office.
He/she may transcribe dictation whenever required and provide administrative/secretarial support to other Group Executives and senior management staff of Oando.
Due to the nature of assignments, the P.A. is required to exercise independent judgment and discretion at all times.
- Effectively manages the DGCE’s daily itinerary.
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings/events.
- Keeps an up to date and accurate diary and schedule of important
- Group/Company activities and events; updates the DGCE on changes as may be required
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for the DGCE and other Company Executives and liaise with the Procurement & Services function and/or appointed
- Travel Agents
- Deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the DGCE
Processes incoming and outgoing mail, directing to appropriate departments/personnel for necessary action
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system for the DGCE’s Office.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claim forms for the DGCE’s Office and for other Company
- Executives as may be directed.
- Ensures necessary stationery supplies, office equipment purchase & maintenance, regular housekeeping etc
- Attends to private issues on behalf of DGCE such as settling utility bills, handling domestic staff, banking & other private errands
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated by the DGCE from time to time.
- Always projects a professional image for Oando, due to the nature of clients.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effectiveness in managing the DGCE’s daily itinerary
- Adequacy of secretarial and administrative support provided to the DGCE
- Level of professionalism displayed and quality of image portrayed of the DGCE’s Office
- Good 1st degree from a reputable tertiary institution or
2 – 3 years secretarial/administrative experience within a reputable corporate establishment.
Organization & time management skills
Secretarial and administrative skills
Interpersonal Relations/communications skills
Office Automation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; other applications)
Oral & Written Communication
High level of Maturity also required
How to Apply:
All applications/CVs to be sent to recruitment@Oandoplc.com using “Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive” as subject.
Application closes on the 28th of January, 2022
[…] SALARY: Competitive; Work as personal assistant in Oando plc […]