JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS: PwC, one of the big four companies, is seeking to engage the service of a qualified candidate who can serve in full capacity as an administrative assistant in Infrastructure and Property within Internal Firm Services.
Administrative Assistant – Office Services
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Operations
Management Level: Administrative
Job Description & Summary
A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients.
We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort and distribute internal and incoming mails
- Deliver quality service to staff and clients by providing the necessary support
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contractors
- Routine inspection of office equipment and promptly escalate to appropriate personnel
- Provide support for documentation room
- Assist in the distribution of consumables
- Assist in ensuring clean desk in the office
- Any other related assignment to job function.
- Experience in clerical/administrative roles
- OND in any discipline
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good disposition
- Integrityand reliability
- Good listening Skills
- Ability to write reports
- Highly organised and ability to constantly cope with competing demands.
Job Posting End Date: January 28, 2022.