JOB VACANCY IN LAGOS: First Excelsia Professional Services, a recruitment agency, is seeking to engage the service of a qualified candidate who can serve in full capacity as a Front Office Manager for one of it’s clients.
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will manage all front desk & housekeeping operations.
- Assist guests upon check-in/out, processing reservations in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
- Deliver high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others.
- Advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Ensures recognition of employees is taking place across areas of responsibility.
- Keeps Front Office & Housekeeping teams focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
- Establishing and maintaining relations with tour operators and corporate companies to grasp sales opportunities.
- Participating in promotional actions: roadshows, workshops, partnerships on major one-shot offers
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Ensures the safety of the people and property in the hotel.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience as a Receptionist or similar role preferably within the hospitality industry
- Experience in Office Management.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Front Office Manager” as the subject of the email.