JOB VACANCY LAGOS: Dangote Industries Limited, is seeking to engage the service of a qualified candidate who can serve in full capacity as a Bilingual Executive Assistant (French and English).
Industry: Dangote Industries Limited
Employment type: Full-time
Job functions: Administrative
Seniority level: Associate
- Supporting and contributing to the Line Manager’s success
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting the Executive in the organization of his daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
To work with Dangote Industries Limited in the capacity of a Bilingual Executive assistant, you must fulfil the qualifications below;
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or Languages and other relevant discipline
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have 3 – 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in both French and English is a must.